Monday, March 21, 2016

Top Dream Travel Destinations

If you follow any of my social media accounts, you'll know how much I ramble on day in ad day out about how much I dream about traveling this beautiful world. Big cities, historical ruins, and tropical islands, I want to see them all. While I've got traveling on my mind so much recently, I thought it would be perfect to write a blog post about my top (dream) travel destinations. These are places that have a part in my heart and make me awe in admiration at their beauty. Without further adieu, here are my top 10 dream destinations to wander about!

1. Australia


Australia, oh Australia. If I could move to one country, it would 100% be this stunning country. So of course, it had to be number one on my list. With its sunny days, warm weather, and active community, Australia has everything I could eve want. (Well, minus the huge spiders!) In particular, I would love to visit Sydney (of course!) and take a trip to Bondi Beach and the Gold Coast. I would then head north to visit the stunning city of Brisbane and then travel west to Adelaide and Perth. Basically, I just want to experience life in the major cities of Australia. Australia has the best of both worlds for me with their beautiful cities just minutes from the beach. Honestly, you can't have it better than that!

2. England


You know what they say, "A bad day is still a good day in London!" I have dreamt of visiting England for years now and that will never fail. Of course, I would have to travel to the magnificent city of London to experience the rush of the city. I would have to see the beauty of the English countryside as well!  And you can't visit England without seeing the historical architecture such as Oxford University and Stonehenge. Plus, the inner One Direction fan in me would love to see where my favorite boys in the world grew up at!

3. The Maldives


For some reason, I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that a place as beautiful as this actually exists! Growing up in New Jersey, our beaches just don't quite live up to the clear blue water and white sand. The Maldives is a hot spot for a lot of people, especially bloggers. My favorite blogger (and probably yours, too!) Sarah Ashcroft is currently living the dream in the Maldives while the rest of us look at the pictures in complete awe. The Maldives is the definition of paradise and I could only dream of traveling here one day!

4. France


Je t'aime, France! While I would definitely need to have Google Translate on hand, France is definitely on the list of places I dream of traveling to.  And whether it's the City of Love or the City of Lights, I would obviously need to go to the magical city of Paris! Of course, I also have to take a trip to the city of Nice and experience both city life and the beaches!

5. Greece


When I first heard about Santorini in Greece from my favorite YouTubers including Zoe Sugg and Niomi Smart, I think my jaw was left dropped for a good few minutes. Not joking. I mean, just look at that blue water and the buildings! And the inner architecture lover in me, I would have to visit the historical Parthenon and Athens!

6. The Netherlands


If you couldn't tell already, I am fascinated by the beauty of architecture, historical or modern. In the case of the Netherlands, I would obviously have the visit the picturesque city of Amsterdam and stroll around the streets and stop by coffee shops. I told you I think about traveling way too much!

 7. Bali


Located in Indonesia, this stunning island is another glimpse of paradise. Pictures speak louder than words, so I'll just let you sit and take in the beauty of this island. Bali is definitely on the list for my dream travel destinations.

8. The Philippines

 

Nature and its beauty is something I've always appreciated and loved, so the Philippines definitely has a lot to offer for me here.  I would have to visit Boracay for the beaches, Mayon Volcano and Apo Reef. My nature loving needs would 100% be satisfied after a trip like this.

9. Italy

 
I'm part Italian, so it would only make sense to see where my ancestors came from. Plus, Italy is a truly beautiful country. Milan, Rome, Naples, Sicily, Verona, and many more, there's so much to see about this country and I want to see it all!

10. Hawaii


I can already picture watching the sunset while sipping on a (non-alcoholic) pina colada in Hawaii. This is another place I've always dreamed of traveling to ever since I was a little girl!
 
Well, if I have passed the traveling bug onto you after reading this post, my job here is done. Life is so short and this world is so beautiful. Of course money plays a huge role in traveling (hence the "dream" part in the title) but if you ever get the chance to travel to a different country and experience the beauty and culture, really try soak the experience all in and enjoy every single second of it. And if you're like me and dream of traveling the world some day, start saving now!
"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
 
Be sure to let me know what your dream travel destinations are and if you have traveled, what your favorite place was! I hope you enjoyed this different type of post and let me know if you'd like to see more travel posts like this!
Much love,
 
Gabriella xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The Maldives, Phillipines and Bali are great places to just relax! I find that places like this you can really surround yourself in the culture and just experience life in a complete different environment :)

    Kathy
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I just love how traveling allows you to experience a completely different culture! Thanks so much for checking out my post and leaving a comment. It really means a lot to me! xx

      Delete
  2. Santorini is at the top of my list right now!

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is simply beautiful?! I hope you get the chance to visit someday! :) Thank you for checking out my post and leaving a comment! Means a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay, come to England! Even though the weathers a let down, I love it! The Maldives, Bali and Australia are where I want to go too! I've been to Cyprus once and would LOVE to go again. I would also love to visit Mexico, New Zealand and California :) x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will one day! Traveling is something I'm so passionate about and its such an incredible experience! Cyprus looks amazing as well! We should definitely be travel buddies haha! xx

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig