Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Wishlist


Spring is on it's way (finally!) and you all know what that means. It's time to put those coats, sweaters, and scarves away and replenish that wardrobe. I don't know about you, but my closet is in some desperate need for some new clothes. If you follow me on Twitter (@gababoutlife), you might have seen my tweet about running out of clothes to shoot. Fashion blogger problems! That being said, I've spent some time this weekend have a look around different websites to create my Spring Wishlist to share with you all. It includes everything from clothes, shoes, and technology. I think it's safe to say that my wallet isn't going to be too happy about this...
 
 
 
 
When I saw some of my favorite fitness bloggers talk about this product, I automatically fell in love. I've been wanting one of these cool little gadgets for a while now but never saw a one I particularly liked...except when I saw this one. The main reason why I love this one is its sleek look plus the awesome features and touch screen. I think these fitness trackers are especially cool because they hold you accountable for maintaining an active lifestyle, even if you're not a gym-goer! Link: http://www.polar.com/us-en/products/sport/A360
 
I don't think I can find the right words to describe my love for these shoes...but I'll try my best. I always loved these shoes but all the ones I've come across were well above the price I would consider paying for a pair of shoes. However, Public Desire knows how to do stunning shoes for an insanely good price. I saw this style from one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Sarah Ashcroft, and (again!) instantly fell in love. After teetering back and forth between the nude and pink creepers, I've decided to opt for this color because of how versatile they'll be! Link: http://www.publicdesire.com/yinka-creepers-in-beige-faux-suede-and-gum-sole
 
 
Culottes are probably one of, if not, my all time favorite fashion trend. Whenever I see someone rocking these cool pants, I automatically think, "Damn, girl! You rock those culottes!" Honestly, you have to be confident in yourself to wear something different and daring like these. And that's exactly what I want to do. This spring, I am determined to step outside of my comfort zone of jeans and rompers and wear something that will turn people's heads. And what's better than this culotte set in this stunning rose color?! Link: http://www.boohoo.com/co-ords/rose-high-neck-crop+long-culotte-co-ord-set/invt/dzz84867
 
 
Now I know I literally just said that I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone of rompers, but look how beautiful this number is! Spring time is all about that bohemian-look and I absolutely adore the cut-out detailing on this playsuit. Plus, an off the shoulder piece will allow me to tan my snow white shoulders! Link: http://www.boohoo.com/new-in/ella-off-the-shoulder-chiffon-playsuit/invt/dzz83196
 
 
I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful, yet different dress than this one from Forever 21. Forever 21 usually has some amazing pieces; however, they can sometimes be a little plain. When I saw this one on their website, my jaw dropped. This little number will 100% be in my wardrobe for this spring season. Pair it with a some strappy heeled sandals or even the gladiator ones like in the picture, and you've got yourself one kick-ass spring outfit! Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=2000168980&VariantID=
 
I could continue on forever with this list, but I think I'll stop here before this post goes on for miles. Some more pieces that I would love to add to my wardrobe are definitely boyfriend jeans, gladiator sandals, and some new tops (because you can never have too many of those!)
I hope you enjoyed reading about my newest obsessions that will hopefully be in my wardrobe (and on my wrist for that fitness tracker!) within the next couple weeks. I'll definitely be blogging about my new additions so keep your eyes peeled! Thanks for reading!
Much love,
Gabriella xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah how amazing are those shoes?! I love them too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with them! They're so stunning. Thanks for checking out my blog post, it means a lot! xx

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig