Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Prints and Boots

 
 
Hey there! Long time no outfit post! We've finally had decent enough whether here in PA for me to shoot an outfit post. Usually, if there's a decent whether day, it's on a weekday when I'm at school and don't have time to shoot (plus when I get home, I'm usually passed out on the couch within minutes). The weekends have either been too cold, too windy, or to rainy. Who else is ready for summer?!
 
 
I will definitely be needing to do a major shop for a summer wardrobe as I  have hardly any decent summer clothes. That being said, would you guys like me to do a Summer Wardrobe Wishlist and/or a Summer Clothing Haul blog post? Be sure to let me know in the comments as that is definitely something I would love to do!
 
 
When I opened my closets and sifted through my clothes to see what I could shoot for a blog post, I cam across these unique printed pants and thought, "Okay, I need to create an outfit with these!" I could hardly believe that I hadn't shot an outfit with these pants but I was glad I didn't because like I said before, I've run out of clothes to shoot a.k.a a fashion blogger's nightmare.
 
 
Being the print on these pants are so busy, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit very simple. I chose the only plain black, long sleeve shirt I own (how sad is that?!), my go-to tan ankle boots, and my all-time favorite handbag. As for accessories, I also wanted to keep it quite simply so I went for this chunky gold chained necklace.
 
 
 
 
One of my goals for my new wardrobe is to add variety. And the reason I say this is because...and don't hate me...but this entire outfit is from Forever 21. Yes, the whole thing. From top to bottom, even my socks! Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Forever 21 (as if you couldn't tell already). However, I think it is important for me, as a fashion blogger, to expand my horizons and spend my money in a variety of stores. This isn't to say that I will be shopping at high end stores, frankly because my wallet doesn't allow it, but there are so many stores that I just need to explore a little and I'm positive I will love as much as I do Forever 21. That being said, comment below (or tweet me @gababoutlife) your favorite online or in-store clothing stores!
 
 
Thanks so much for reading! I can assure you that as soon as the weather breaks and my school schedule isn't so hectic, there will be more blog posts to come including more fitness posts because I've been wanting to do those for such a long time! Talk soon!
 
Much love,
Gabriella xx
 
Links:
 
 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really like those pants as I love patterned ones in general :) I can totally relate to wanting to add more variety to your closet. The majority of my clothes are from H&M and even though I love their stuff it can get a bit boring I guess x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I do love my Forever 21 but you're right, it's good to switch things up a bit! I'll definitely have a look in H&M to see if there are any bits I like. Thank you for checking out my post! xxx

      Delete
  2. your outfit is gorgeous and you look amazing. I would love to see a summer haul post or a wishlist tbh and also my fav store is New look especially for their shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hollie! I will definitely do a Wishlist and haul when my wallet allows for it (hopefully soon!) And I'll have a look at New Look. I'm always on the search for new shoes!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. This outfit is beautiful, I love it! Kinda tempted to recreate it myself, I love the trousers! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Georgie! Hope you do recreate it! It's such a comfortable yet stylish look. Thank you for your lovely comment! xxx

      Delete
  4. In love with this outfit! You look gorgeous x

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! That's so sweet. Hope you have a lovely day! xxxx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit! I love printed bottoms, but I'm super fussy with how they have to look. I absolutely love these, you've inspired me to go online shopping x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also a bit hesitant when I tried on these printed bottoms but I've come to love them! Definitely have a look for a pair! It feels like you're wearing pajama pants, except you look super stylish too. It's a win-win situation haha! Thanks for your comment love xx

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig