Sunday, November 15, 2015

Transitioning into Autumn

The air is getting crisper (at least here in Pennsylvania!) and the mornings usually require a jacket.  But the afternoons still sometimes bring that warm breeze that reminds us that the summer weather is coming to an end.  In order to combat those summer weather blues while still saying a warm hello to autumn, this outfit is the perfect balance between the two.




 The unique orange color of this ribbed turtleneck crop top from Forever 21 is the perfect color for the autumn season while the skirt still screams, "Summer, don't leave me!"  I paired them with my favorite tall boots, also from Forever 21.  For accessories, a gold watch is always a must for any season and you can never go wrong with a rusted gold statement necklace.  All in all, summer is coming to an end and there's nothing we can do about the changing weather.




Nevertheless, autumn is my favorite season in terms of my fashion wardrobe because it's the time where I can really experiment with my outfits through layering and different color palettes.  What about you?  Are you dreading the chillier weather or are you embracing it?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig