Sunday, November 15, 2015

Autumn Wishlist on a Budget

The colder weather means a whole new wardrobe (for me at least!). That means it is time to put away the shorts, sandals, and tank tops and bring out the sweaters, jeans, and ankle boots.
But if you're anything like me, when you look into your closet, you may be thinking "Okay, why in the world did I buy that?" (Again, maybe this is just me) That being said, I can't help but create a wish list for the upcoming season.
The first wardrobe essential that I've been itching to get my paws on are boyfriend jeans. I know, you're probably thinking "Gabby, boyfriend jeans have been popular for so long and you're just wanting them now?"  Well, it's not that I never wanted to own a pair before, it's more that I could never find a pair that fit me correctly.  Every pair I've tried on were either too baggy or too tight.  I've been eyeing this pair in particular from Forever 21.  They are perfectly destroyed and only $30!


My next autumn essential has got to be Adidas Superstars.  Ever since I saw Sarah Ashcroft wear them in one of her recent Instagram pictures, I just knew I had to get myself a pair.  They're stylish and comfortable.  What more could you ask for?

Alright, next on my list is yet another pair of shoes.  I'm obsessed with these black ankle boots from Miss Selfridge.  Aren't these aren't the most beautiful boots you have ever seen?  I especially love the faux croc detailing on the back of the shoe and the gold zipper and buckle are to die for.

Lastly, before I let myself get too carried away here, are these adorable Nike Juvenate sneakers.  The fitness-lover in me just had to put these on the list.  These sneakers are ones that can be worn to kill it in the gym, but look super sporty chic while running errands as well.  Plus, look at that gorgeous color!

As soon as my wallet says it's all good, you bet I'll be purchasing these items.  What I love most about everything on my list is that they are all super versatile.  Every item can be worn with multiple outfits which is perfect when you don't have a lot of cash, yet still want to look stylish.
That's a main concept of my blog.  None of these items I wear or purchase are designer or high-end products.  I'm only in high school and don't yet have enough money to be able to purchase crazy expensive items.  I want to show others that you can still have a great sense of style without breaking the bank.  I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to let me know what your autumn essentials are!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig