Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sweater Weather

I woke up this morning to the most chilly weather we've had so far since summer ended.  October is surely bringing its cool temperatures and chilly winds.  And for any fashion lover like myself, that means it is time to dust off my sweaters because it's sweater weather.

Cowl neck sweaters are my absolute favorite, especially for the colder weather.  There's nothing that warms my heart (and my neck) more than a cozy material preventing the wind from chilling my bones.  This one is from Forever 21 from a year ago but I'm sure you can find a sweater similar to this anywhere!  Jeans are always a must, so I'm wearing these high-waisted ones from Love Culture (not sure if they have these everywhere because they don't have them in PA- I got them when I lived in NJ!).

My black patent leather, pointed oxfords from Forever 21 surely get a lot of wear in the fall time because they go with literally every outfit.  Tip: when you don't have a lot of cash to spend on your wardrobe, versatile pieces are your go-to.  This includes many simple and minimalistic pieces that you can pair with multiple outfits.

Last, but certainly not least is my red, patent leather handbag from, you guessed it, Forever 21.  I adore the structure and size of this bag because it's not too bulky.  It's the perfect size and I'll never get over how insanely gorgeous the color is.

And there you have it; my complete sweater weather outfit for those chilly autumn days.  What are your favorite outfits for this type of weather?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig