Sunday, February 21, 2016

Making a Statement: Necklace Collection

 

 
 
Hi, my name is Gabriella and I am a statement necklace hoarder.  It all started about four years ago when I started to care more about what I was wearing and began to accessorize properly.  Ever since then, any statement necklace I lay my eyes on sure enough ended up in my jewelry box.  It came to the point where my goal was to have a statement necklace for every day of the year. Insanity.
Okay, well maybe that is an exaggeration.  But seriously guys, I am totally obsessed with statement necklaces.  I love how they can just pull an entire outfit together or add that extra "oomph" to a simple outfit.
The other day, I was sat in my room pondering what the heck to shoot for a blog post as I've completely run out of clothes to shoot (shopping trip, anyone?).  I took a glance around my room and found myself staring at my collection of necklaces and thought, hey, there's an idea.
I decided to show you all just how (crazy) obsessed I am with statement necklaces and do a necklace collection blog post.  Grab a cup of tea and a snack because this is going to be a long one!
Colored Necklaces
First up are my colored necklaces.  I always wear these necklaces with my more neutral toned outfits such as all black and black/white as I love how they add a nice pop of color.
 
 
 
 
From top to bottom:
1. Forever 21
2. Francesca's
3. Forever 21
4. Forever 21
5. Forever 21
Black/White Necklaces
Just the opposite of the colored necklaces, I would typically wear these necklaces with a colored top to add something to an outfit without clashing colors.
 
 
6. H&M
7. Forever 21
 
Gold Necklaces
These are my most worn necklaces.  I've always preferred gold over silver so that explains why the majority of my jewelry collection is gold rather than silver. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8. Mirina Collections (USE CODE "GABI20" FOR 20% OFF)
9. Forever 21
10. Forever 21
11. H&M
12. Forever 21
13. Forever 21
Silver Necklaces
Quite a disappointment that I only have one silver necklaces out of my entire collection, but like I said, I'm a gold-chained girl at heart.
 
 
14. Forever 21
While I'm pretty far off from having statement necklaces for every day of the year, fourteen necklaces is still quite a lot for a seventeen year old girl.  I guess now I know where all my birthday and Christmas money went!
I do apologize for the repetition of Forever 21 products in both this post and my entire blog, but they have such nice products for a very good price which is something I just cannot pass up on.  However, I will try to expand my horizon and shop elsewhere for more of a variety as I know having products from the same store can get boring for you guys.
I hope you enjoyed this different post.  A shopping trip is 100% needed as I have truly run out of clothes to shoot a.k.a. a fashion blogger's worst nightmare.
Thanks for reading.  Make sure you check out my latest blog posts about my favorite products and tips for soft, healthy hair and meal prepping for the week!
Much love,
Gabriella xx
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh I'm totally the same as you! Rings and bracelets annoy me on an everyday basis so necklaces are my go-to accessory! You have quite the collection, I'm jealous!

    The gold chain one is probably my favourite, along with that exquisite Mirina Collections one!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sinéad! When I was shooting this post I was so surprised that I had so many haha! Thank you so much for checking out my blog; it truly means a lot! And I will definitely have a look at yours! xxx

      Delete
  2. Really love this post, and these necklaces are so beautiful. Makes me want to go shopping and see what ones I can find!! I absolutely love numbers 8 and 13!!

    Lovely blog!!

    Xxx

    throughherblueeyesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for giving my post a read. It really means a lot to me! And definitely check out the necklaces at Forever 21! They've got really good prices for some amazing jewelry! (p.s. I love your blog name! I'll definitely have a look!) xxx

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig