Sunday, December 13, 2015

Three Ways To Style a Suede Skirt

This black suede skirt from Forever 21 has been a staple in my wardrobe ever since I bought it.  Stylish and versatile, you can pair this skirt will a ton of different outfits to create an outfit suitable to your style.  And if you ask me, that's what every piece of clothing in your wardrobe should be if you are on a budget.  Here, I styled this skirt three ways: casual, chic, and classy. 
 
Casual and comfortable is the way to go when you can't bother to wear and that requires too much effort.  Here, I paired the skirt with a black leather jacket, a black crop top, and (of course!) my Adidas Superstars. As for jewelry, this multi-metal braided necklace really stands out against the all black outfit.  This look is (almost) as comfortable as jeans and a tee but much more put together.  I love the whole rocker-vibe of this outfit because if I'm going to be honest, I felt pretty bad*ss in this.
 


 
 Over-the-knee boots are my newest obsession. They are so flattering and look great with nearly any outfit.  I opted for a cobalt blue sweater for a pop of color to the all black bottom half of my body and you can never go wrong with a statement necklace!
 


 
Outfits with class and sophistication can never be overlooked in my book, so I chose a collared blouse and cut-out ankle boots for this look. I stuck with the minimalistic vibe of this outfit and added a simple silver bar necklace. 
 
 
If you're working with a budget but still want to look stylish, my best piece of advice is to find versatile pieces that can be paired to make a dozen different outfits.  Trust me when I say that I would love to own cobalt blue ankle boots or a bright red trench coat, but unfortunately those pieces aren't in my budget at the moment, so I just have to work with what I have!  Thanks for reading and tweet, tag me on Instagram, or snap me a picture if you recreated these looks to your liking!
 
Much love,
Gabriella xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig