Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Coat, New Beginnings


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas filled with love, laughter, good food, and happiness!  I spent the day at my grandparents house with my cousins that I hadn't seen in seven years!  It was so wonderful being able to catch up with them again, especially because we were always so close when we were young. And you bet I treated myself to quite a few (okay, a lot) of cookies.  But hey! The holiday's are meant to be enjoyed. 


I am so grateful for all the amazing and thoughtful gifts that I received from my parents.  It was a tough year in terms of money, yet my parents still went above and beyond for my brother and I.  One of my gifts this year was this stunning camel coat from, (yup, you guessed it again) Forever 21. 


I've dreamed of owning a long camel coat for years but they were either too expensive or just didn't fit me right.  Once I saw this one in Forever 21, I knew it was the perfect match.  Originally $63 with thirty-percent off, I managed to get my hands on this stunner for only $44!  My favorite feature of this coat that you don't typically see on others is the fact that it has a hood.  Now I know a hood may not be a selling factor for some, but if you're anything like me who gets extremely cold ears from the wind, you'll know that this is a big deal.
 
 
A coat is supposed to keep you warm. (Thanks, Captain Obvious!) But over the past few years, I've struggled to find a stylish coat that keeps it's original purpose.  Luckily, as soon as I tried this baby on, I knew I was in luck. Stylish, cozy, and features a hood, this coat is a necessity in any wardrobe.  Plus, this style of coat looks great with almost any outfit.  Pair this coat with jeans like I did here, or even over-top a dress or skirt and you have the perfect winter outfit to look good and stay warm and cozy.


As 2015 comes to a rapid end, this time of year signifies creating new goals for a fresh start to the New Year.  As you create a list of your goals for 2016, don't forget to reflect on all the amazing things you've accomplished this year.  Focus on the positive and hey, if you didn't accomplish a goal that you set for 2015, don't sweat it!  Simply add it to the list for 2016 and know that with the New Year, we are all given a fresh start and a new beginning.  Thanks for reading and I wish you a happy finish to the holiday season!
 
Much love,
Gabriella xx
 
Links:
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. gorgeous coat,i love it and i really must shop more in F21 after seeing some of your outfits!I am very much a New Look Fashion girl as i totally love their shoes lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever 21 is my favorite store! Definitely give their shop a look because they have some amazing pieces for good prices :) I definitely have to check out New Look as well! Thank you for your lovely comments :) xxx

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig