Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Festive in Red

 

Can you believe Christmas is in two days?  Two days! It literally felt like yesterday was just Halloween.  Nevertheless, I can't complain.  Christmas has got to be my all time favorite holiday.  I mean, how could you not love the Christmas films, bright lights, decorations, and just the genuine, positive vibes during this time of year?  Of course I cannot forget the time off from school or work and spending quality time with friends and family.  That's always a bonus. 
 

When it comes to choosing an outfit for Christmas Day, I always keep two things in mind: class and comfort.  Now don't get me wrong, lounging around in my pajamas Christmas Day would be awesome, but that ship sailed when I entered the teenage years. Plus, there's just something I love about dressing up.  Maybe it's because I feel most confident when I know I'm wearing a killer outfit. 
 
 
That's why I adore this outfit.  It's comfortable, it's classy, and it makes me feel bad*ss!  What more can you ask for?  But, I do have a confession to make. This entire outfit is from Forever 21! I'm practically a walking Forever 21 advertisement.  But what can I say?  Their clothes are super affordable without skimping on style.
 
 
As you can tell from the picture above, it's quite cold outside. (If you look closely enough, I may happen to resemble a foreign relative of Rudolph with my beet red nose.)  I bought this dress back in September when the temperature was still warm, so I added a high neck, long sleeve top underneath for some added warmth and chose over-the-knee boots to shield my legs from the cold.   All in all, this outfit could be transformed to suit a multitude of temperatures, which is a total money saver if you're budget conscious like me!
 
 
I apologize for this post being all over the place!  My mind can't seem to process thoughts because it feels like it is running in a million different directions.  That being said, I am SO excited for Christmas break.  This time off is much needed so that I can recharge and relax.  Plus, it means more time that I'll have to dedicate to my blog, which makes me ecstatic! Thank you for reading and I wish you a very, merry Christmas and a happy New Year!  Don't forget to spend time with the people you love, relax, and laugh at every chance you get. 
 
Much love,
Gabriella xx
 
Links:
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That dress looks lovely on you. Shame I don't like the feel of the material because I would be tempted to search for it.

    Emily xx
    ashimmerofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! That's true, velvet materials aren't for everyone but Forever 21 has plenty of different material dresses similar to this style :) Thank you for checking out my blog! xx

      Delete
  2. wow,absolutely fabulous! I totally love your whole outfit and you look amazing,honestly your style is way up there hunni,one of my favs! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Hollie! You have no idea how much that means to me. I'm literally sitting here with the biggest smile on my face haha! Thank you lovely xxx Hope you had a lovely holiday as well :)

      Delete

© GAB About Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig